Reaper of Souls - initial reaction
Going into RoS, I had high hopes that this game could finally redeem itself after the overall disappointment that D3V was, largely due to patch 2.0 which improved the game substantially. Yet I was pretty reserved at the same time just because there has been such a large disconnect between the devs and the player base as far as D3 has been concerned.

After a day and half of release, the only thing I can say is, I am completely BLOWN AWAY.

Not only did the game meet my expectations and what I was hoping for, it far exceeded them. I am almost in tears, that is how good it is. There are still a few things that I would like to see changed/fixed, but overall, I have to give Blizz props for delivering a great Diablo expansion game. I am not going to go into details right now, as I am still soaking everything in and just overwhelmed in general at how much fun this game is now.

I started the moment it was launched at 10 PM my time Monday night. I didn't go to bed until 1 am THIS MORNING (Wednesday). That is how fun and addicting this game is. My wizard is coming along very nicely in her adventures (in Adventure Mode) throughout sanctuary Smile

That is all for now, more to come later.

Edit. Screen shot of my wizard, current level, look and stats:

[Image: Screenshot009.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
Reaper of Souls - initial reaction - by FireIceTalon - 03-26-2014, 06:05 PM