Building a character for Hell Mode and uber Tristram
Hi. Its been many years since I've played this game and at that time I just played till I finished Hell mode. I never did get my torches and never had a powerful character to truly boast about.

I am looking to build a powerful and hopefully fun to play build that can take me to hell mode to conquer and beyond to get my beat uber Tristram.

I have been considering a zealot or trapper build. I love melee but not sure if I want to create a barbarian. But I am open to pretty much anything. A good build with maybe good mf to.

Problem is what build. I've seen frost zealots and lightning trappers and so many others. And you always have someone criticizing the build saying how can you build that without crushing blow or conviction or some other skill. Or your build is way too slow, on someone's that destroys everything without a swing but seems to linger.

So what are some preferred, tried and tested, strong and fast builds worth a go? And the skills and items needed for them.

Thanks for sharing :-)

Messages In This Thread
Building a character for Hell Mode and uber Tristram - by TheKingofKewl - 01-01-2014, 10:49 PM