Hellfire Patch v1.02.A5: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish!
When I updated the documentation for this mod, I misplaced the link to another little patch I made that fixes some issues with hero graphics (not included in this, since this is Hellfire only and the other works with both D1 and Hellfire). I will repeat the link here for those of you who are following the thread but missed this other offering:

Belix Wrote:You may also be interested in...
Another little patch I made for hero graphics issues, such as the Bard flickering between bright and dark when attacking in plate with dual weapons. You can get that over here in this other thread:
http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/thread-15743.html
Enjoy!

(05-23-2014, 11:16 AM)Zephkiel Wrote: I would like to thank you for all your effort, from the bottom of my heart.
I didn't play Diablo for a very long time (i was a kid back then...!!!) and one of my friend mentionned it some days ago.
You're welcome, though, your thanks might be undeserved until you get it set up and working. Smile

(05-23-2014, 11:16 AM)Zephkiel Wrote: edit : also your website (Khanduras) is awesome sauce. You're truly amazing.
I'm afraid I can't take credit for Khanduras -- qualakon is the mastermind behind that. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hellfire Patch v1.02.A4: Classic HF with less bugs and more polish! - by Belix - 05-23-2014, 06:19 PM
A5 progress update - by Belix - 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM