Character graphics Fix Pack v1.1 (for Diablo & Hellfire)
(12-16-2013, 07:42 AM)qualakon Wrote: Are you able to incorporate the graphics from The Hell for Assassin/Gladiator instead for Bard/Barbarian?
Greetings qualakon,

I am aware of The Hell mod's efforts to grant the Rogue proper dual-wielding graphics (which would be really cool for the Bard!), but until their work is complete I won't ask permission to include it here. As far as I know, the animation changes have yet to fully encompass any single armor appearance. In its current state it would look too inconsistent for my tastes (and consistency is exactly what this project aimed to improve, after all). Big Grin

Regarding the Barbarian, he cannot dual-wield one-handed weapons in plain Hellfire; that was a new feature added by The Dark and The Hell. His only weapon hand special is to use a Maul (normally two-handed) in one hand, allowing him to hold a Shield with it at the same time. So the Warrior dual-wield graphics, while looking much more complete, would seem odd in plain Hellfire.

Thank you though. I think they did a reasonably nice job with what I saw of the Warrior dual-wielding, and if they finish the Rogue and she looks as good, I would be very interested in asking permission from them to include that here. I do hope they finish it so the handful of us Diablo fanatics still around might enjoy it; I for one will likely still be at it until I develop carpal tunnel! Blush

p.s. I have plans to work on at least one more animation; look for v1.1 coming soon!

Messages In This Thread