Reaper of Souls - Blizzcon Round-Up
Still playing nearly every night. Like MonTy, I am also not thrilled with the Bind on Account system; however, seeing a developer write "It'll allow us to go crazy on legendaries" gives me hope that it will be OK. Still, I like giving items to friends that don't play as much as me, and that will pretty much end, it seems. Or maybe there will be some intra-clan trading allowed; that would make it easier to accept.

I just read about the magic-find nerf; I'm still trying to decide if I like it or not. Right now I'm leaning towards "not."

Crusader: I played the paladin a ton in D2, so I'm not all that interested in the Crusader class (kinda burned out). I suspect that will be the last one I take to 70. Loot 2.0: it will have to be more rewarding than what we've got now. 4th Passive: I like the idea, particularly with Life Steal being removed (which I am OK with).

Adventure mode: looks totally awesome; can't wait.

The other thing I've read that disappoints me the most is that Blizzard is leaning towards NOT increasing the stash size. That seems way too limiting, what with all of the build-changing legendaries I'll want to collect to try different builds with. The cynical angle is you'll be able to purchase, with real money, extra space. I can handle that.
Battletag: Aahzmadius#1570

B.net profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aahzm...570/career

Messages In This Thread
Reaper of Souls - Blizzcon Round-Up - by MonTy - 11-13-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Reaper of Souls - Blizzcon Round-Up - by Aahzmadius - 11-13-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: Reaper of Souls - Blizzcon Round-Up - by Frag - 11-13-2013, 08:16 PM