Reaper of Souls - Blizzcon Round-Up
Hail all,

Blizzard posted a round-up of information and media from BlizzCon for the upcoming Diablo III expansion. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts on some of the proposed changes, such as Bind on Equip items, Loot 2.0, Paragon 2.0, 4th Passive skill, Adventure Mode, and the new Crusader class.

I've had the chance to play through the console version of Diablo 3 up to Inferno and I'm enjoying the revised "smart drop" system. You find a lot more items that carry your class stat and vitality, so rares more often will appear with dex and vitality if you're playing a Monk. I found it making the game too easy at times, but I was able to bump the difficulty to my liking, so I found it much more fun. Legendary items also scaled so I was able to find lower level legendary items with much higher base stats, which is an absolute treat.

I'm not really thrilled about the BoE proposed feature for absolute high-end items, but I'm excited about everything else shown on Reaper of Souls. Adventure Mode is a long time coming and I'm eager to play with more skills and a new class.

So yea, what do you think of the information on RoS so far? And are you still playing D3?

Messages In This Thread
Reaper of Souls - Blizzcon Round-Up - by MonTy - 11-13-2013, 04:21 AM
RE: Reaper of Souls - Blizzcon Round-Up - by Frag - 11-13-2013, 08:16 PM