Planning a new Anarchy Character, Build tips.
I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like the Quicksilver flask.... The big problem I have with the Quicksilver, is that I've never been able to use it, and actually save myself.

I'm torn on the Shadow Tree. If I head that way, I'm going to have to not get other things that I had planned on. I will have to weigh the crit skills I can get to, and see what is better, as well as trying to fit in some STR Nodes along the way to make sure that I can keep up on the auras / totem I want to run.

For now, I'm set on my chest, at least for a little while longer, with Icetomb. I know that at some point in the future that's going to become less than ideal, and I'll be looking for more Armor and ES.

One of the things I like about the Templar area, is that it gives me a little more leeway as far as gear attributes goes, since I've got a fair amount of innate resist from the tree. We'll see how ti goes. I've actually taken a break from him for a few days, since I'm at that point where I hate life, also known as the pyramid. I cannot even begin to explain how terrible I find that place to be.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Planning a new Anarchy Character, Build tips. - by shoju - 07-05-2013, 06:41 PM