Planning a new Anarchy Character, Build tips.
(06-18-2013, 06:09 PM)LennyLen Wrote: I like to add "Power charge on crit" to my FP as well.

I'm a little apprehensive about it right now. I've thought about it, but the problem I have had with my admittedly limited use of Power Charge on Crit, is that it's just about non existent. Even with this build, and it's 145% increased Critical Strike Chance, I'm still staring at a whopping... 13% -15% crit chance, on something that if completely specc'd for, will last 14 seconds.

Now, I'm willing to admit in some cases, that's great. It would be superb for Trash, and what not. But, in Boss Fights, it just feels... well... non existent.

Maybe I'm going about it wrong. I will be watching the crit chance as I get rolling to see how it works, but at this point, I'm a little apprehensive about it.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: Planning a new Anarchy Character, Build tips. - by shoju - 06-18-2013, 06:12 PM