Planning a new Anarchy Character, Build tips.
Well, I've realized a couple of things. While I'm not planning on retiring my ranger, I'm thinking ahead, and planning a second Anarchy Character, since I'm sensing great frustration with the way that things are coming together for me.

So I'm going to at least need something I can mess with to take a break from the ranger.

In comes..............

Another Witch.

I've done the summoner thing, and I love my summoner. I don't plan on retiring my summoner any time soon.

I have a Power Siphon Witch, also in Default, and I like that.

But, I've been thinking. I really like things that have "control" so to speak. So I'm thinking about a Cold Witch. One of the things that draws me to it, is that the offense, is also a pretty powerful defense in the form of Chills / Freezes. That's my type of thing. it's what drew me to the Death Knight in WoW.

So Here is what I'm thinking build wise.

As Always, I've not planned out "too far" into the future, and I haven't quite decided how I'm going to attack the tree yet. I'll probably build to get the ES / Defenses, and then flesh around for the rest of it after that.

As far as Skills, I'm thinking:
Freezing Pulse (obviously)
Ice Spear + Spell Totem
Cold Snap
Frostbite

I have thought about LMPing a Freezing Pulse, but we'll see. I'm not sure if I will run it as just one FP with LMP, or run two, one with one without.

The whole goal will be to freeze everything. Hopefully with lots of Crits in the process for shattery goodness, that leaves my most hated monster (the Sin Lord style jerks) to rot with nothing to do.

Is there anything I'm missing from the build? Anything that looks "meh" I've spent more time putting this tree together than I have other trees, so I'm looking for input on how others would handle it.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
Planning a new Anarchy Character, Build tips. - by shoju - 06-18-2013, 04:34 PM