Path of Exile - Trading - Looking - Wanting.
(11-14-2013, 06:52 PM)shoju Wrote: Sounds good. I appreciate it.

I look at items like.... this (i'll just type it)

Lapis Amulet
+28 Intelligence
-------------------
+27 Strength
+34 Intelligence
+14% Energy Shield
+11% elemental Resistances

And I see something amazing.

I see a total of 26% Increased Energy Shield.
I see a total of 30 Mana
I see a total of 10 Life
I see a total of 4% Melee Physical Damage
I see my Shadow, staring at this amulet, and drooling. There is so much here to love for him.

He's CI / Dual Strike / Reave currently, and the only think on it that is wasted is the life from the str. Everything else is a perfect fit. For me, that amulet is headed straight to standard with me, and I'll be happy as hell about it, especially since no one else seems to care about it.

But then I look at an item like....

Coral Ring
+22 Life
-----------------
Adds 2-5 Physical
+15 Str
+62 Life
1 Life Regen per sec
+24 ES
+14% Fire Resist

and I don't see why someone is currently offering me 8 Chaos for the ring.

2nd highest +life tier, plus physical damage is big right now. I would personally value it at around 4-5 Chaos

I like that Amulet. It has tons of Int and defenses. There's only one amulet slot so people are a bit more picky with it than rings, but yea it's tough to value items as such. It's one of those pieces where I know people won't offer me more than 5-6C, and I wouldn't want to sell it for less.

and I'm sorry to say I can't find that item price guide. It was a very thorough listing of mod tiers and his/her valuation of stats. Sounded like they knew what they were talking about, and I spent a while looking for it and could not find. I'll let you know if I do.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Path of Exile - Trading - Looking - Wanting. - by MonTy - 11-15-2013, 12:13 AM