Rekindling my interest in D3....
So last December I got back into D3 but lost interest again when the paragon leveling seemed to be way too much of a grind, so my Wizard sat a P40 for quite a long time. I comeback and play for a couple hours and notice the leveling is MUCH faster now. Is it true that having a 5 stack now multiplies the exp you get in some way? I was looking at my exp bonus in a game the other day after getting a 5 stack and it said 840% bonus exp. I was like @@. After about a week or so I'm now almost paragon 56.

Also, items on the gold AH seem to have come down substantially. You can buy something pretty nice relatively cheap now, and gold itself is also way cheap now. Guess sellers aren't too happy about this, but for those who need upgrades to their chars this is quite welcoming. I made some huge upgrades to my Wiz and was even able to build my Barb with some amazing stuff. Currently farming MP9 on my Wiz, with about 58k health and 240k DPS (MP 10 is still much too slow), and the exp is amazing. Seems the best place to farm now is the festering woods, weeping hollow, and then fields of misery with decaying crypts - quite more efficient than Act 3. I'm finding a lot more legendaries also, though nothing really worth keeping yet. The exp here is amazing - one of these runs can net you a full paragon level or more. If anyone wants to co-op on MP8 or MP9 in this area let me know Smile

I hope to get my Wiz to paragon 100 before summers end.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
Rekindling my interest in D3.... - by FireIceTalon - 05-31-2013, 12:02 AM
RE: Rekindling my interest in D3.... - by MonTy - 08-30-2013, 06:22 PM