Excuse me while I celebrate.
Some nice stuff there, but now u have to put it to use by playing some hell/hell runs or PvP:)

I dont really see the point of having a high hp rogue though, u lose too much dmg and mana IMO. An Obs Mammoth helm could be interesting on a low ac rogue thats using Obs Harmony armor but I would never use any jewels on rogue that werent heavens or zodiac suffix. The dream setup for any rogue though basically is RC/Awesome Stars/Obs Bow of the Heavens/Obs Zodiac/Dragon Zodiac x 2.....best all around possible setup for PvM. U get high ac, very high stats, decent dmg, and a huge mana pool. Massive Swift is a great bow too, though if you are playing high ac and using spells as a large part of your offense, swiftness isnt really needed. I would suggest it playing low ac though as its a very different playing style. Merciless elemental bows are quite fun too, and I use Merc Burning as one of my primary weapons in Bow-r vs warrior duels.

Diablo LE, usa east if you want to play some.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
Excuse me while I celebrate. - by ucookie - 02-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Excuse me while I celebrate. - by FireIceTalon - 02-08-2010, 06:51 PM