Pick an equipment slot to upgrade.
At this moment, I'm throwing gold at random slots, and sometimes the gains are small and the average piece lasts like... 2 weeks at most! :o So I figured I'd need a plan to save up gold and focus on various things. I have an annoying tendency to buy something, spot a good auction a few days later, and throw the old item away.

So in this thread, it'd be a good idea to post your profile and your goals as well as what you are willing to sacrifice so that people may scrounge for affordable upgrades. Budget is a matter too, since a valid answer would simply be to save up for more.

My profile is in my sig, and I'd like some more DPS for my monk to handle the higher MP levels. As of PTR, MP3 is already giving me a lot of trouble. I am willing to sacrifice my resists and life though the decreasing amount of Life on Hit on my gear is bothering me. I also have no life regeneration at all, though that was negligible in the first place. Current budget is 2 million gold. (Yea, I blew 20 million already Sad, including a few on my follower)

Essentially, this would be spotting the weakest link.

Feel free to comment on my wizard. Her goal is a lot simpler-- get to act 2 alive, but only has 400k
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)

Messages In This Thread
Pick an equipment slot to upgrade. - by Archon_Wing - 10-16-2012, 01:16 AM