Inferno easier?
I stopped playing Diablo III after 1.03 because changes made my level 60 monk less survivable in inferno and made playing too physically painful, so I haven't been paying a lot of attention.

However, I logged in this morning and ran through the Warden and the Butcher, and found that fights with boss and champion packs were significantly less painful, standing in desecration and plagued patches was not as damaging (although I didn't make a point to stay long), that I had an easier time in general dealing with bosses and champions and did not experience the pain I used to get, which pushed me away from playing.

I saw that the DiabloWiki says that Inferno has had significant nerfs, but the patch notes didn't seem to clearly describe them.

Anyway, it looks like the current (1.04) and upcoming (1.05) has made the game playable for me again.

Edit to add: Specifically, I went from being able to handle the early part of Act II with some difficulty to dying constantly due to the attack speed reduction in 1.03. I could still defeat bosses and champions in Act I, but due to survivability and dps loss, it was tedious and painful, and thus not worth my time.

Messages In This Thread
Inferno easier? - by BellaStrega - 10-12-2012, 12:02 PM
RE: Inferno easier? - by Archon_Wing - 10-12-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: Inferno easier? - by BellaStrega - 10-13-2012, 11:21 AM
RE: Inferno easier? - by Archon_Wing - 10-13-2012, 06:44 PM
RE: Inferno easier? - by BellaStrega - 10-13-2012, 10:49 PM
RE: Inferno easier? - by BellaStrega - 10-14-2012, 08:04 AM