Help me with builds
Few questions:

1. Is that your damage number with Force Weapon activated, or without?

2. Are you dead set on using a Critical Mass build?

3. Are you playing with Pubs or with friends?

There are a lot of gear pieces that you could probably upgrade fairly easily and cheaply but it may be better for you to take a step back and plan where you want to go with your character.

If you are playing with friends you could swap in some CC as opposed to your kiting skills so that you are offering something that helps your partners until you can get your damage up to speed. After 1.05 your CC will be much more potent in Inferno.

If you're not dead set on Critical Mass you can swap out some of your Passives to stuff like Glass Cannon in an attempt to get more damage out of your current set up.

Either way you should look into gearing and places to play that will in the long run be as productive as possible (while still being fun obviously). Look to get some Pick-Up Radius on your gear. This will both supplement your sustain easier with health orbs as well as make certain that you aren't leaving any gold on the table during the time you do get to play (this is extremely important, you don't really realize how much gold you leave sitting out there until it's sucked up with out any thought.) Also look to swap out your weapon with one that has a socket. Even grabbing a 70% crit damage gem in your weapon will be a huge boost to damage. Especially with a crit based build. Sacrificing some dps on your base weapon to get a socket will be more than worth your while.

If you're interested, feel free to send me a friend request. I may have some gear lying around that can help you out.

Messages In This Thread
Help me with builds - by weakwarrior - 09-23-2012, 07:13 AM
RE: Help me with builds - by weakwarrior - 09-23-2012, 07:42 AM
RE: Help me with builds - by swirly - 09-23-2012, 08:18 AM
RE: Help me with builds - by Chesspiece_face - 09-23-2012, 11:18 PM
RE: Help me with builds - by weakwarrior - 09-24-2012, 12:11 AM
RE: Help me with builds - by Archon_Wing - 09-24-2012, 06:51 AM
RE: Help me with builds - by weakwarrior - 09-24-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Help me with builds - by Aahzmadius - 10-17-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: Help me with builds - by Chesspiece_face - 10-18-2012, 06:44 AM
RE: Help me with builds - by Aahzmadius - 10-18-2012, 12:29 PM