Witch Doctor 1.04 preview
I was very interested in this roll out as well as I have been playing my WD exclusively over the last few weeks. The Vision Quest change doesn't effect me at all though, as I've never used the passive. Truthfully it suprises me that it is generally perceived as "must-have". The changes to it will unarguably open up build diversity though.

After evolving my build throughout normal-hell I have recently settled on This. I LOVE it. When entering Inferno I spent 200k on increased gold pick up radius gear and another 100k on a reasonable weapon and destroy everything in my path. I will admit that I am spoiled now that any gold that drops on my screen is auto-picked up. LOL. It's also probably one of the most efficient farm builds I've found for entering Inferno. There is no reliance on any of the high-cost stats that most builds require so anyone can afford to get started with it, and on top of that every drop of gold that falls is getting gobbled up so you never will leave money on the table. Big Grin

Anyone that may be bored with their Witch Doctor should try it. Unbelievably fun.

Messages In This Thread
Witch Doctor 1.04 preview - by DeeBye - 08-17-2012, 02:28 AM
RE: Witch Doctor 1.04 preview - by swirly - 08-17-2012, 02:53 AM
RE: Witch Doctor 1.04 preview - by Chesspiece_face - 08-17-2012, 04:57 AM