Information about upcoming 1.0.4 patch
I noticed a lot of small quality of life improvements, and maybe some stealth changes. I ran through all of act 2 yesterday, and I don't think I've ever seen just 2 packs in the Vault of the Assassin, but maybe I missed some in a corner.

I found a couple of 2H weapons with high stats that I sold for a total of 2.5M. I think the market needs to adjust to the new items - I'm fairly sure those will drop in value soon.

I did my run with Hammer of the Ancients swapped in to try out the fury spending mechanic again. It definitely has potential, and it was immensely satisfying to leap to a bee and smash it in one blow with a crit. However, I'm not sure it did well enough overall to justify the opportunity cost. This would change if I had better dps - then I could see bursting packs down during Wrath of the Berserker, so I guess that's something to shoot for.

The patch did boost me up to Act 3. The combination of the 15% damage reduction and the nerfing of some of the more problematic pack affixes makes a very big difference. In particular the change to nightmarish makes me very happy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Information about upcoming 1.0.4 patch - by ErickTheRed - 08-22-2012, 03:57 PM