Information about upcoming 1.0.4 patch
Ah, now we are talking. Game feels much better now. Played some Act 3 with my Wiz, and while still hard, it doesnt feel "impossible" anymore. I was actually able to face an elite Soul Lasher pack and feel like I had a shot at beating it, and sure enough I did (though I died twice to them, but with monsters no longer getting full health regen and repair costs being much more reasonable now, it isn't nearly as frustrating). I guess there will still be some "unbeatable" elite packs, but overall Blizz made a huge step in the right direction as far as I can tell, in terms of game play.

The paragon leveling was a pretty good idea I think, I was sort of indifferent to reaching max level than playing the highest difficulty, but now that you can actually kill things to progress in some fashion it feels better to me.

The quality of items dropping so far seems marginally better, most everything from 2 runs is still vendor trash but it is early to tell yet.

Really glad they buffed the other runes on Hydra. I hadn't been using hydra in the longest since only Venom was really any good and it was more of a DoT rune instead of AoE, so I was using Magic Weapon instead. Arcane Hydra is now back in my repertoire.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Information about upcoming 1.0.4 patch - by FireIceTalon - 08-22-2012, 11:22 AM