Information about upcoming 1.0.4 patch
The game is a bit easier, but not by that much. If you couldn't beat act 2, you'll get further, but don't think you'll be visiting act 3/4 much for any time soon. The elite monsters are easier to kill now, but it was never about their health or damage they deal with the regular attacks. Molten/desecrator/arcane will still wreck you, and they still put out as much frozen as spammers put out junk emails. I ended up dying 5-6 times to the same pack in act 3, (which was all over the place since those skull cleavers move so fast) was killing me ridiclously fast. That's not typical for a run of Act 3, considering not even Act 4 gives me that much trouble. I don't get it... desecration and plague take a while to gib me, but that molten was killing me in less than 2 seconds. I mean there's only less than 5000 people with more EHP in the world than me (well, actually probably more, since the site updates a bit slowly, and a number of people quit). But today I died about 10 times. What. Well, every combo was awful so maybe it was bad luck

Still though, I'm about 1/2 my way to my 1st paragon level and that should be amusing to deal with.

Edit: Reached level 1 in act 1. It's much easier to farm for exp sadly, so I feel later acts should either give more exp, or act 1 less. Also, Wave of Light is awesome.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Information about upcoming 1.0.4 patch - by Archon_Wing - 08-21-2012, 09:11 PM