Loot -- Be Careful of What You Wish For
I've got my Barb up to Act3 Hell with gear brought on the AH, and i've gotten heaps of Drops that i'm keeping for my alts' but even with the BS at Max level that i can currently reach, there is nothing that it produces that i can use.
As others have said it's a "Crap Shoot", and i rarely use it, and even when i do, it costs too much to make something and usually gives crap that you can't use on any toon.
Personaly, i've found that Normal can be fun, not too much needed to get through, Nightmare CAN be fun IF you get / buy good gear, and Hell CAN be ok, up till mid Act 2.
After Mid Act2 if you don't have very good drop or godly gear a lot of mobs smear you over the walls.
Fallen Fanatics are instant kills in the tight places that seem to be in, and you only have second or 2 to react if your to survive the first couple, that's not the whole group, but the first couple, if your lucky and have the right skills up, you can survive otherwise smear time, that is NOT fun.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loot -- Be Careful of What You Wish For - by mistique - 07-18-2012, 08:12 AM