So just what was Belial's plan there?
(06-29-2012, 09:31 AM)RedRadical Wrote: I found Cain's death more sad than Leah's to be honest. Cain was such a vital char in the previous two games and when they killed him off I was a bit shocked. The cinematic at the end of Act 1 normal resonates. Leah's death in a sense is more tragic though, because of her young age and her pledge to continue her uncle's legacy but doesn't get to.

Cain's funeral was well done, but his actual death was horribad. I'd have been sadder if it wasn't, you know, BUTTERFLY MAGIC.

Quote:Adria never did come off as being heroic, did she?

It's a total retcon of Diablo 1 IMO. That adria was wise, even if she dabbled in dark secrets. She also never gave off any of the obvious callous tells that happen in D3. When I read the datamined stuff about Adria betraying before the game came out, I assumed that it was part of some grand plan of hers, like to erradicate the heavens, or to allow the Nephalem to rise to their true power. Her being nothing but a demonic stoogie is hard to accept. I'm still hoping she has some ulterior motives to be revealed later, even if she has to remain a callous *****.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So just what was Belial's plan there? - by FoxBat - 06-29-2012, 11:53 AM