Rage deaths
So, we have a thread for stupid deaths and I thought it would be funny to have a thread about deaths that make you rage (because as we all know, this game loves to throw all sorts of ridiculous crap at you).

I'll kick it off. Act III hell, I'm clearing the dungeons of Bastion Keep with my barb, on level 2, and I encounter a boss pack of undead axe wielders with frozen, waller, and some other mod I don't remember. So I'm like, "cool, only the boss has waller, I can deal with this." There are a bunch of enemies so I start to kite towards the entrance. Sure enough, I get walled in. I deliver some hits, things are getting hot, so I leap out. And I get walled in again, as soon as the first wall comes down.

Wat.

Since when can a single boss chain wall you? I'd understand if it were a champ pack, but a boss? Ok.

Things are getting dicey now, I'm taking hits, my life's dropping, but I still have furious charge, so I charge out the entrance of the wall (boss wallers create a three-sided cul-de-sac for anyone who doesn't know)...there's a frozen orb just about to pop where I come out of my charge.

I get frozen and killed by a hell tremor.

That made me rage.

Messages In This Thread
Rage deaths - by Athenau - 06-21-2012, 02:47 PM
RE: Rage deaths - by PapaSmurf - 06-21-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Rage deaths - by Frag - 06-21-2012, 06:46 PM
RE: Rage deaths - by Athenau - 06-21-2012, 07:00 PM
RE: Rage deaths - by Kurosu - 06-21-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: Rage deaths - by Archon_Wing - 06-21-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: Rage deaths - by Athenau - 07-05-2012, 11:50 AM
RE: Rage deaths - by mistique - 07-06-2012, 12:23 AM