Item quality and multiple players?
(06-18-2012, 12:34 AM)MongoJerry Wrote: This has always been the case in the game. It's not as obvious in 2-player games, but when you play in 3 or especially 4 player games, the additional mobs are very obvious. I'm not quite certain whether champ packs are affected, but white mob packs definitely are. I say that I'm not quite certain about champion packs, because I used to think they definitely weren't affected but then I saw a minimum 5-pack of champion bug swarms in the sewers in Act 2 in a 3-player game but the group ran before I could verify if it was a single pack or a combination of two packs.

It hasn't been until recently that I noticed it, even in 4 player games. I've also seen 5 mob champion packs in single player before (one of them killed my monk) but I've seen those before with skeletons, exploding fallen guys, swarms, and lacuni before. Now it's possible it was two groups but when it's nightmare and all 5 have the same two affixes. So that wouldn't seem out of the ordinary.

I hit spawns in single player where I can't walk because of all the white mobs, I get that in multi too. I really don't think it's always been in the game and I'm not positive it is now.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Item quality and multiple players? - by Kevin - 06-17-2012, 12:15 PM
RE: Item quality and multiple players? - by Kevin - 06-17-2012, 06:00 PM
RE: Item quality and multiple players? - by Kevin - 06-18-2012, 01:17 AM