Entering Hell, need to tweak my build...
When you say you have noticed some problems towards the end of Nightmare what would you say is the core of these issues? Damage? Defense?

Just a brief look over your build and I would say most of it can and will be fairly viable through Hell at least. Frost Nova as your only defensive skill obviously is far too weak. I also have some feeling that having Diamond Skin as your only defensive skill in Hell will be weak as well (if slightly less so). It's possible that you could swap to Mirror Image and maintain your non-elective mode plan. If you do this you may find that you would need to change a passive to Evocation (for the reduced cooldowns) or Illusionist (for the reuse of Mirror Image).

The big issue after this is a question of damage output and if Shock Pulse is enough damage when added to Blizzard to efficiently take out enemies. Ray of Frost is situationally useful but will probably find less use the farther you get into Hell.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Entering Hell, need to tweak my build... - by Chesspiece_face - 06-15-2012, 02:40 AM