Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage
Holy moly, Archon with Arcane Destruction rune is wiiiiicked, haha. Pretty much the Wizard's WoTB go-to spell when facing really tough mobs, or a large number of monsters. Sucks that the cooldown is so long on it but I guess people would just curb stomp through the game because it is amazingly good. I faced a couple huge packs of those scorpion like things in the Heart of Sin quest and got the duration up to over a minute Big Grin

I prefer Orb over Disintegrate for the most part, because it just seems a more flexible ability to me. It's good for single targets or AoE, and you can kite better with it. I saw someone suggest Frost Nova, but for my playing style Blizzard with Stark Winter rune is utterly superior to me, especially since FN only freezes monsters for a split second, while with Blizzard, they are slowed for a longer period of time (even though not completely immobile) and take much more damage.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage - by FireIceTalon - 06-14-2012, 09:44 PM