Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage
Augh quote splitting. I'm just curious about a few things.

(06-14-2012, 01:58 AM)Roland Wrote: I have done hundreds of Warden / Butcher runs with full Nephalem Valor stacks. It's not even challenging anymore - it's flat out boring.
I've spent two solid weeks farming Act I and have jack to show for it save for a couple pieces that made a minor difference, and not nearly enough to get me even remotely comfortable in Act II.
I've been doing this. Do you want to know how much I've spent on the Gold AH doing this, before the RMAH came out? Well over 2 million gold, and probably more than 3 million. I still can barely set foot in Act II. In order to buy any sort of upgrade I'm looking at 1 million plus per item, and I guarantee I'll need at least 3 new pieces to get anywhere in Act II

This just doesn't add up for me, at all. I've got *maybe* 20 Butcher runs in, probably less. I've easily made the 3 million you've spent on the AH. And I'm still finding deals for gear at 50k-250k. And I haven't done arbitrage on the AH at all, so that's not where I'm getting the gold from. Noting my own progress I don't see how you can still be stuck in Act 1 with hundreds of Butcher runs.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage - by Quark - 06-14-2012, 02:12 AM