Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage
It has its negative points, however. I know yesterday, I entered Warrior's Reach and found an Invunerable Minions mob. My automatic reaction is to quit and restart the game. I had to do this 10 or more times in as many minutes as I kept spawning at the Checkpoint with an Elite group literally on top of me with mods I knew I could not defeat (eg Invulnerable Minions, Extra Health/Reflect Damage/Vampiric/Teleporter, Fast/Mortar/Waller/Arcane, etc). If I had done that today, I would have been blocked out because I kept rolling games that were, for me, not enjoyable. I have also heard of it blocking out people who were checking the Auction House, achievement-hunting or just plain have unreliable connections (eg Aussies).

Similar to their nerf on drops from vases, it is addressing the wrong things. They want to stop bots and farming, but their approach is having a lot of unnecessary collateral damage. I wish Blizzard would focus on fixing the things that matter in this game rather than their bizarre war on the gamers themselves.
May the wind pick up your heels and your sword strike true.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Patching 1.0.2c -- potentially nerfed mob damage - by Elric of Grans - 06-13-2012, 04:46 AM