First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too)
I've stated this many times - I play video games to have fun, not to do chores. Inferno is a total chore, and its not even because it is hard, it is because it is ARTIFICIALLY hard - meaning it relies on flawed mechanics and "cheese" to remove complete control away from the player. This has no place in a Diablo game, in my humble opinion. I'm fine with the game being challenging, I'm NOT fine with it being cheezy and tedious, which is what Inferno is for the most part. There is a huge difference. If I want to do chores with bullshit video game mechanics where I get cheesed, I'll go play a Nintendo game from the 80's, like Ghosts N' Goblins or something. As far as the game ending at Hell difficulty, it matters not to me, as when all is said and done, PvP will be my primary focus, eventually.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Hardcore Inferno Belial Kill (by a Barbarian, too) - by FireIceTalon - 06-09-2012, 09:27 PM