Zombie Bears is ridiculous.
Zombie Bears does INSANE damage. Unless you've tried it, you really have no idea. The only problem is that it has a HUGE mana cost. 2 or 3 casts of it will leave you with nothing.

I keep reading about viable Inferno WD builds, and almost all of them center around Zombie Bears. What bothers me about these builds is that to make them viable, you also need to use the Vision Quest passive to keep your mana flowing.

Quote:Any time you have 4 or more skills on cooldown, your Mana regeneration is increased by 300%.

So to make Zombie Bears useful, you need to select 4 skills and keep them on CD at all times - otherwise you'll be running out of mana. 2 of those CDs have to be Spirit Walk with the Honoured Guest rune, and Soul Harvest with the Swallow Your Soul rune. Yeah, Vision Quest alone isn't enough to keep your mana up for Zombie Bears. 2 more CD skills must also be chosen, and kept on CD at all times.

I'm not really opposed to this sort of build. My big beef is that this seems to be the only viable Inferno soloing build, and locks you into juggling cooldowns without any sort of visible way to actually track cooldowns (unless you stare at your action buttons - lol). It's really not my idea of fun.

I'm starting to get really frustrated with the WD at this point. There are so many really fun skills to use, but it seems that very few builds are actually usable in Hell+ difficulties while soloing.

Messages In This Thread
Zombie Bears is ridiculous. - by DeeBye - 05-27-2012, 03:06 AM
RE: Zombie Bears is ridiculous. - by Brista - 05-28-2012, 02:16 AM
RE: Zombie Bears is ridiculous. - by DeeBye - 05-28-2012, 02:27 AM
RE: Zombie Bears is ridiculous. - by NiteFox - 05-28-2012, 07:16 PM
RE: Zombie Bears is ridiculous. - by DeeBye - 05-28-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Zombie Bears is ridiculous. - by Magicbag - 05-29-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: Zombie Bears is ridiculous. - by DeeBye - 05-29-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Zombie Bears is ridiculous. - by FireIceTalon - 07-10-2012, 04:07 AM
RE: Zombie Bears is ridiculous. - by ViralSpiral - 07-10-2012, 05:46 AM
RE: Zombie Bears is ridiculous. - by RTM - 07-12-2012, 05:10 PM