Diablo 3 Playthrough [spoiler free]
(05-22-2012, 02:19 AM)Elric of Grans Wrote: The Demon Hunter was disappointing. It just makes me wonder if Blizzard really had a firm idea in their head, or if they just slapped a bunch of skills together and hoped for the best. Things such as Grenades as a Primary Skill (strikes me as something that should have been a Secondary or Device Skill, then balanced appropriately) really make me wonder what they were thinking. Balance seems a real mess there too and she has not been half as much fun to play as the Wizard. As someone who ALWAYS plays the archer, I am very disappointed here.

It's funny that you say this, but I love my DH. And, I like Grenades, but not till Nightmare. I guess it all depends on what you expected from the class. Yes, she puts out a ton of damage, but she doesn't take a hit even as well as the wizard, so you have to be ready to move. Big Grin

And I've always been the Warrior/Barb person. Of course, I say that, and then realize I loved the D1 Rogue the most. Oh well. Big Grin
--Mav

Messages In This Thread
Diablo 3 Playthrough [spoiler free] - by MonTy - 05-17-2012, 02:55 AM
RE: Diablo 3 Playthrough [spoiler free] - by Mavfin - 05-22-2012, 04:16 AM
RE: Diablo 3 Playthrough [spoiler free] - by RTM - 05-22-2012, 03:16 PM