Has the fire from the sky stopped falling?
Signed on last night, was invited to a group within 10 seconds, played in that game until Blizzard took Battle.Net and Diablo III down around 11:25 PM EST - just as I dinged 18 and we were almost done Act II.

I like how the game can "catch you up" very quickly. I was level 1, invited to a game with level 6-8'ers well on their way to Leoric, and within half an hour I was a competitive charlevel; I was only 1 level behind the rest of the night. Being in a group is fun, because you can all share items - we were constantly linking things we found to see if anyone else wanted them. Pace was frenetic, of course.

Act I ending cinematic is so full of awesome. Not going to say more, since spoilers would be introduced.

I like how you can see the achievements scroll by as they're earned by everyone on your friends list. Especially this early in the game's release, you know exactly how far they are in the game and how they're doing.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has the fire from the sky stopped falling? - by Bolty - 05-16-2012, 04:22 PM