D1 Rogue gaming and bows discussion....
Quote:Incorrect assumption on your part. It has been done.

I despise liars.

Quote:Incorrect assumption on your part. It has been done.

I despise compulsive liars even more. Gonna try and convince me that the tooth fairy and Santa Clause exist next?

Quote:PvP in Diablo is a joke. It is not a mastery of skill in any way, shape, or form. As for who would want to play a BNR or BNW? Well, it's just one of those things you either know or don't know. If you don't know - as you clearly do not - it cannot be told to you. I'd say it's a pity, but in this case I'm rather glad.

All opinion - with no empirical evidence to back it up. If there was no skill in PvP, anyone would just be able to do it, and idiotic trolls like yourself would be able to just beat anybody on any given day. Sorry to inform you, doesn't work like that. In many ways it takes more skill than PvM, because you are facing an opponent that actually has a MIND and has the ability to move differently, and not some controlled/set AI that always moves the same, but this simple concept seems beyond the grasp of people like you. It is a joke to you, because YOU DON'T know how to do it properly. I doubt you have ever played a serious duel in your life on Diablo, so why I am even responding to your idiocy, I haven't a clue. I really hate having to lower myself to using ad hominems, but your lack of grey matter upstairs has forced my hand.

Quote:I'm done feeding the trolls - I promise.

Only troll here is you potna', but beyond being a troll, you're a liar and an complete moron too. And glad you are done, cause you are now on ignore. Enjoy your one-way ticket to my shit list, where all the stupids roam.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: D1 Rogue gaming and bows discussion.... - by FireIceTalon - 04-10-2012, 08:17 PM