The new 4.3 heroics are incredibly fun.
(12-13-2011, 03:39 PM)shoju Wrote: And Jaina didn't blink into pats? wow.... the one time I didn't clear the pats around where she spawns she blinked into 2 of the 3, and we wiped because people couldn't kill lightwells, and detonate flarecores, and dodge frost blades at the same time....

Nah, I think that was a one-time lucky thing though. I really don't want to do it that way again.

Tonight's heroics were a contrast. The first one was HoT, and the tank was an extremely lazy paladin with zero enchants or gems. It took a lot longer than it should have, and a crappy DPS shaman rolled need and won the Rosary of Light that dropped. First time I ever saw it too. I hate that shaman.

The next was End Time, and it was crazy. DK tank who knew what he was doing and incredible DPS. Start to finish was less than 20 minutes and we downed Murozond in less than 4 minutes. That put me over 2200 Valor for a shiny new upgrade and I got a Temporal Pauldrons to replace my crappy 353 ones. That made losing the Rosary of Light a lot easier to swallow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The new 4.3 heroics are incredibly fun. - by DeeBye - 12-14-2011, 04:47 AM