The new 4.3 heroics are incredibly fun.
(12-13-2011, 04:59 AM)DeeBye Wrote: The first time I did Azure Dragonshrine we never pulled any trash. The tank led the way and the group stacked on him. Echo of Jaina is probably the easiest boss encounter in the new heroics. Avoid the Frost Blades, detonate Flarecore. That's it.

And Jaina didn't blink into pats? wow.... the one time I didn't clear the pats around where she spawns she blinked into 2 of the 3, and we wiped because people couldn't kill lightwells, and detonate flarecores, and dodge frost blades at the same time....

Quote:I got a Girdle of Lost Heroes yesterday with an offspec roll Smile I ditched almost all of my prot set the other day because I transferred servers and needed bag space, and I am slowly gathering new (and better!) prot gear with greed rolls and need rolls when the tank passes.

/droool I wouldn't mind having it on my main, as it's better itemized than the FL belt (but wouldn't keep it long since the 397 belt is BiS), but my warrior alt is still rocking a 346 blue....

Quote:I had a terrible hunter in a 3/5 guild run End Time today. He never CCed the tank's marks, and failed terribly on the hourglass. I was playing as a fury warrior and ended up Heroic Leaping my way over to the hourglass to reset it. He died before everyone else on every reset. I don't think he knew to not stand in stuff, even though we explained it to him. He also yelled at the healer for "letting him die". I'm pretty sure a hunter is the ideal guy to click the hourglass, but he didn't get it and no amount of coaxing by the rest of us did any good. We effectively 4-manned Murozond. It was the first time I've done Murozond in which we had to use all 5 hourglasses.

I have had to use all of them before. Sadly when you lack a bloodlust, and have lower than expected DPS it can get tough really quick. I laugh at how easy murazond is on a DK.

-> Army of the dead the first Infinite breath
-> DRW
-> AMS the next Infinite Breath
-> IBF
-> VB + Tap + Ghoul/Eat (last part if needed) for next Infinite Breath
-> Refresh Bone Shield

Phase starts over usually, if not (someone failed) -> pool RP for Lichborne + Death Coil Healing, and get ready to hit AMS for the next breath.

Last night, We got to the second boss of HoT, and I made the healer angry because I was keeping up with thrall, and pulling ahead of him. I tried to explain to him that this was the easiest part of the dungeon, and if he needed to hang back and drink, go ahead, I would be ok.

He dropped out of the group after yelling at me because he wouldn't listen, and I pulled the boss with no healer. We killed her with no healer, just the ENH shaman dropping healing rain, and my Bloodworms + Tap.

Good times Smile
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
RE: The new 4.3 heroics are incredibly fun. - by shoju - 12-13-2011, 03:39 PM