Back to Rogue :) Anybody have an opinion about Snobs and Lightning Walls?
Back where I belong, only this time I'm playing her as an Elitist.

So far it feels more powerful than restricting, but that's ok. I don't like those awkward early stages anyway.
It's always:
- I'll just warp back to the stairs and th... no I won't.
- No problem, let me just tk that and… *aarg* no I won't
- Why don't I stonecurse that… NOPE!
An my least favourite:
- WHY do I need three arrows for one stupid Skeleton? Sheesh..

I'm guessing I'm going to pay for the ease with which I sailed through church on later levels when resistance is an issue and I can't just slap on some jewels, or use +magic items to learn spells – looking forward to finding out Smile

Speaking of Magic: Anybody have an opinion about Snobs and Lightning Walls?

Items so far:
first birthday: Eaglehorn (it had to be a bow obviously. Windforce does more damage, but who can afford the upkeep at lower levels, plus the knockback gets old real fast.
fifth birthday: Royal Circlet – my mage finally found one, YAY. Again the obvious choice for a rogue
tenth birthday: Scavenger Carapace (I know, I know... but I don't HAVE a Demonspike Coat
My next in line are an identified Götterdämmerung and a Nightscape – I'm kind of nervous right now that I have no means of item recovery yet
Drops in the game:
Gnarled Root – I think it's my tenth or so. Useful because of +magic.
Black Razor – meh

Since Hellfire does have unique amulets I don't even have to make an exception for those. That's a good thing from a role playing point of view, but it probably makes it more difficult regarding resistance and +stats... - again: the fun is in finding out Smile

EDIT: äähhhh... of course the presents were the other way around.. ahem

Messages In This Thread
Back to Rogue :) Anybody have an opinion about Snobs and Lightning Walls? - by lyyn - 08-13-2011, 03:29 PM