Blizzard vs. Real Money Trading (RMT)
(04-28-2012, 05:59 PM)Mavfin Wrote:
(04-28-2012, 05:44 PM)MongoJerry Wrote: The only issue I have with it is not with the RMAH itself but the way that items drop in the game. I was disappointed to see in the great "Devil in the Details" podcast video that items drop on the ground the way they did in Diablo II. This makes me fear the old Baal runs where when Baal got to a sliver of health, suddenly everyone huddled over his body and snatched every item up that popped as fast as they could -- and the winner was the one who was the fastest clicker or perhaps had a mod or bot that helped with the looting process.
The exception, as far as I've been able to tell is the lecterns in the Cathedral with lore books on them, you have to pop those yourself, and they drop gold, too, but, once again, no one else sees what you get.

Minor correction, if someone who has already received that bit of lore touches a lectern, it'll drop only gold for everyone, but if you haven't collected that lore then you can click it again and get the scroll and sometimes more gold.

I love the fact that the orbs heal everyone too. This is how I get to play healer even when I'm not on my monk. If I'm ranged, I go stand by an orb. If some of the other folks get really hurt and don't notice it or are being stubborn and don't drink a potion, I can just sidestep onto the orb and then go move next to another one for the next time. =)
Intolerant monkey.

Messages In This Thread
Blizzard vs. Real Money Trading (RMT) - by Bolty - 08-08-2011, 12:12 PM
RE: Blizzard vs. Real Money Trading (RMT) - by Treesh - 04-28-2012, 07:53 PM