You know your random dungeon is gonna suck when...
As a healer, I routinely thank Blizzard for the design of Jin'Do the Groupbreaker...but not for the reason you're probably expecting.

It's because I generally queue randoms for satchels and/or to pick up some extra valor points if I sat out for some raid bosses that week. When I zone in to a random PuG and I'm standing at Jin'Do, it's often because:

1) The group is bad, likely the DPS, who didn't kill the ghosts so the ghosts ate their healer
2) They likely blamed and kicked their healer for this, being ignorant
3) I can show up, get a quick Jin'Do kill, and walk out with my satchel/valor
4) This is possible because my gear lets me make up for others' mistakes in spades, usually

Sure, it involves me running like a chicken with its head cut off as 50 ghosts chase me around the platform, but I can take a few minutes of that over a 30 minute full run. Smile
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: You know your random dungeon is gonna suck when... - by Bolty - 10-13-2011, 03:41 PM