Diablo Backwards Compatibility Guide
(08-28-2013, 09:05 AM)LennyLen Wrote:
Quote:Diablo doesnt support double monitors at all, and afaik it will always crash under dual monitor set-ups. in order to get diablo1 to work you pretty much must have only 1 display going or it will not work.

This is false.
ah nice! did you have to do anything special to get diablo running on dual monitors successfully? i dont run a dual monitor set up myself, but people whom i've helped before have always had issues running diablo with dual monitors. Im not certain if its a Diablo issue or a problem with the way they had their set ups configured, but I would love to learn how it's done - I've even got spare monitors I can use to test with.

anyways if thats not the case, then i'll have to look into the problem some more. fortunately i still have a computer with 32bit XP on it, so i will wipe it down and do a fresh install to see what is going on - im certain it should run natively, but checking things over wont hurt.

gort615 perhaps you could give me a more detailed inquiry as to what problems you are having? funny colors? game wont boot? game crashes? Perhaps you could also give me a step by step breakdown of your installation process? I'd love to help you, but im afraid I'm going to need more information in order to do so.
Quote:
I can see what you see not
Vision milky, then eyes rot
When you turn they will be gone
Whispering their hidden song
Then you see what cannot be
Shadows move where light should be
Out of darkness, out of mind
Cast down into the halls of the blind

Messages In This Thread
RE: Diablo Backwards Compatibility Guide - by Slayer_X64 - 08-29-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: Diablo Backwards Compatibility Guide - by Ange1Rob0t - 09-07-2013, 09:38 PM
RE: Diablo Backwards Compatibility Guide - by CaptainSassyPants - 02-12-2014, 02:10 AM
RE: Diablo Backwards Compatibility Guide - by VD99 - 03-11-2014, 06:11 AM
RE: Diablo Backwards Compatibility Guide - by GL_ - 06-21-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Diablo Backwards Compatibility Guide - by GL_ - 06-21-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Diablo Backwards Compatibility Guide - by GL_ - 06-21-2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Diablo Backwards Compatibility Guide - by MASSSN - 03-15-2015, 07:04 PM