Multi Player Question
Hello all!

Thank you for all your past suggestions. I know you are all seasoned players, but I finally beat Diablo last night on single player! :-) Thanks to you all, I had good equipment/strategy and managed to beat Diablo with little resistance.

LennyLen - I did read Jarulf's guide, which is very extensive :-), so thank you. I admit that although I 'understood' what was written, I'm still in the dark on how to determine item level/generation. I've read a previous post in this forum and tried to apply that formula to my 'Brutal Bow of Swiftness', yet gave up! he he

Question, it was mentioned in my previous post that I could play multi player by myself. When I started my character last night I randomly picked to connect with cable connection (?). Anyhow, this morning I was going to check out the battle net and when I clicked on 'battle net connection', it stated I had to start a new character.

How do you all play mutli player by yourself? Also, Jarulf's guide stated that I couldn't transfer my single player to multi, just wanted to make sure that was still correct?

Thank you guys, enjoy your day!
Wendy

Messages In This Thread
Multi Player Question - by wenraff - 05-02-2010, 07:03 PM
RE: Multi Player Question - by --Pete - 05-02-2010, 07:49 PM
RE: Multi Player Question - by wenraff - 05-02-2010, 08:31 PM
RE: Multi Player Question - by --Pete - 05-02-2010, 08:59 PM
RE: Multi Player Question - by weakwarrior - 05-02-2010, 08:38 PM