dex puppy
You know I didn't even consider the speed at which feral rage would attack. So that is a good point. It also means I can just give him the shaeled buriza I have on my werebear. He doesn't use it anymore anyway since I have him using a shaeled IK Maul. So that will work out for the best anyway. I'll have to keep my eyes out for a good ias jewel though. I had one I found that was 15 ias and 15 to all resists that I put in my werebears Mane. Another one like that would be very nice. The odds of me finding a second one are slim though. The shaeled buriza I already have should do fine though and I can probably just get by with the mana per kill from the mane.

I'm probably not going to outfit him as strongly as he really could be cause I want to give him a good amount of magicfind. I was thinking buriza, Mane, maras, ravenfrost, bk wedding band, chance guard, war travs, skulder's ire, and goldwrap. The main problem with that is my resistances will be pretty low. I'll probably socket the skulders with an um or a resistance jewel (if I can find one with a second modifier). So 23 from my maras, 30 from the Mane, and 15 from socketing the skulders makes 68 to all resists. 30 from the 3 quests makes 98. So he would just slightly be in the negative. I was debating putting a shael in the Mane, but I might have to settle for putting resistance in that too. Another 15 would bump me up to 113 which on hell would put me at 13 to all. I think a wolf can get by with that since he has a good amount of leach. I'd prefer a little higher, but I'm not sure I want to give up the skill from the wedding band for resistance on a ring. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to see how things play to figure that out.

The build does kind of suit me though. I hjave found in alot of games I tend to gravitate towards the characters that are kind of fragile, but hit really hard. The ones that if you get really good at then you are fine, but when first learning them its tough cause you die easy. Thats why I am seriously considering leaving his vit at 100 and putting the rest in dex. It will make him a little more that style. I just worry that between the lower life and resistance he might end up being too fragile, so its all kind of still being debated in my head. : )

Messages In This Thread
dex puppy - by swirly - 02-21-2003, 04:11 AM
dex puppy - by kandrathe - 02-21-2003, 04:44 AM
dex puppy - by TheDragoon - 02-21-2003, 05:48 AM
dex puppy - by swirly - 02-21-2003, 08:11 AM
dex puppy - by Nicodemus Phaulkon - 02-21-2003, 01:54 PM
dex puppy - by swirly - 02-21-2003, 02:14 PM
dex puppy - by swirly - 02-21-2003, 02:15 PM
dex puppy - by TheDragoon - 02-21-2003, 10:55 PM
dex puppy - by TheDragoon - 02-21-2003, 11:03 PM
dex puppy - by swirly - 02-22-2003, 06:37 AM
dex puppy - by kandrathe - 02-22-2003, 03:25 PM