It Finally Happened After 2 years, 8 months
What it takes is mostly playing in high player count games, so that you max out possible experience with each kill. Playing partied in each area helps. And a fast hand to the Esc key when PK's are about.

If you finish Nightmare about the low 50's, you can reach 60 by doing a bunch of Bloody Foothills runs in public games, although that can be tedious. I usually join a large public game and go to Glacial Trail, Frozen Tundra, Arreat Plateau, and a few of the little Hell Gates that open out from them, and do my own killing in the areas less travelled by the maddening crowd. The gold chests are such a lure to me, I always want to see what is in them, which is usually tripe. :o

Or, you can join Bloody Hill RUns and just take the WP down to World Stone Keep level two and kill as much on level 2 and 1 as you can until the game loses all the other players.

If you are playing SP, choose the Players 8 or Players 6 command, and your XP per kill will go up considerably. :)

Note: this method really speeds up the leveling on your merc so that he - she catches up with you.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
It Finally Happened After 2 years, 8 months - by Guest - 02-28-2003, 06:12 PM
It Finally Happened After 2 years, 8 months - by Occhidiangela - 02-28-2003, 06:19 PM