Assassin Questions
This will be the first Assassin I've ever seriously attempted and I am greatly looking forward to her completion, however am having much difficulty deciding where to invest my points. Almost every pure martial build I've read on the net is different with vastly opposing logic and gear choices, for example, some tell you to max Burst of Speed and focus on damage reduction gear while others tell you to max Fade and get IAS gear. Some suggest 1 point into Death Sentry to pop the boddies on the floor, while others say don't waste a single point into traps. And the finishing blow is confusing for me; so there is kick damage?

So here is a list of my questions:
1a) If I have three charges of Tiger Strike and use any of the kicking finishing moves, will I do total damage based on my claw, or my boot, or both???
1b) Do the finishing moves get use of Deadly Strike, Crushing Blow, etc.?
2a) I've noticed that Martial Arts skill and traps do not get added damage from +lighting% items, such as the Griffith helm. So does Dragon Tail get added fire damage?
2b) Is Dragon Tail affected by Pierce, so if I used a Razor Tail and switched to a Kuku bow for my finishing move, would the fire explosion pierce?
3) What does the extra kicks do in Dragon Talon? Is that like Zeal or Fury? The description is exceptionally vague. And is that damage listed for Dragon Talon for all the kicks togeather, or for each kick seperatly?
4) In your opinions, is it worth having two claws and puting points into Claw Mastery and Weapon Block?
5) Any skill point and gear suggestions you might have for me?

Thanks for all your valued input ahead of time guys. And FYI, I've already got my assassin up to level 34 and decided to put 20 into Tiger Strike, 20 into Dragon Tail, 20 Venom and Fade, and 1 into Shadow Master, Cloak of Shadows, and Mind Blast. If I had more points, I think I'd like to max Cloak of Shadows. This is just my test build though and I've really like to hear more input. Thanks again.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
Assassin Questions - by Taem - 01-15-2009, 09:11 PM
Assassin Questions - by Hammerskjold - 01-16-2009, 05:16 AM
Assassin Questions - by Taem - 01-17-2009, 02:31 AM
Assassin Questions - by Taem - 01-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Assassin Questions - by the Langolier - 01-23-2009, 12:23 AM
Assassin Questions - by Taem - 01-23-2009, 12:51 AM
Assassin Questions - by the Langolier - 01-25-2009, 11:07 AM
Assassin Questions - by Taem - 01-25-2009, 11:13 PM
Assassin Questions - by Taem - 02-07-2009, 08:23 AM
Assassin Questions - by Taem - 02-19-2009, 08:25 PM
Assassin Questions - by Thenryb - 02-23-2009, 09:52 PM