The Grim Reaperess
The Grim Reaperess

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I saw something in the Sorc forum about a Spearceress, but Lances suck speedwise.
So I thought of the Scythe, Fast Attack Speed ... I'd suggest going with a War Scythe till you have enuf life so you can pump statpoints
in more str/dex need ed to use a Grim Scythe.

Frankly, this is just Meleesorc, with a Scythe ... But here are the skills anyway.

Fire Skills
Quite simple here actually, Max Fire Mastery and Max Enchant ... period. This is the extra damage on your weapon.
Good thing Warmth is a pre-req, so you at least have _some_ mana recovery.

Cold Skills
I suggest Frozen Armor, since it freezes your attackers, which enables you to slash them to pieces, or teleport to safety when needed.

Lightning Skills
Not alot here ... 1-5 static, always good versus those Fire Immues and bosses/uniques.
Only one in teleport, since this is a Emergency skill ... so not used alot ... At least that's what I hope for your poor character ;)

So skillwise your done quite quickly, at level 5x you're done with the pre-reqs for a Fighting Sorc. After maxxxing Enchant and Fire Mastery,
pump skill points into Frozen Armor ...

Statpoints.
Ideally you'll want to get to 140 str/dex ASAP. But since you're without the benefit of a shield, you'll get hit alot.
Which means you also need vitality. Pump str/dex to 80/80 so you can use a War Scythe till you have enuff life, after which you can
go back to getting str/dex to 140. NO Energy ofcourse ... since you don't cast alot of spells.

Gear.
I went for the Set Itmes, quite frankly coz they are awesome for low to mid levels. I'll be playing with my other chars to get some nicer items,
but untill then I'll settle for these.

Sigon's Wrap Plated Belt
+20% Fire Resistance
+20 to Life Wearing

Sigon's Gage Gauntlets
+20 to Attack Rating
+10 to Strength

Wearing 2 Items: 30% Increased Attack Speed
Wearing 2 Items: +10% Life Stolen Per Hit
Wearing 2 Items: +2 Defense per clvl

Angelic Wings Amulet
20% Damage taken goes to Mana
+3 to Light Radius

Angelic Halo Ring
Replenish Life +6 (0.586/Second)
+20 to Life Wearing

Wearing 2 Items: +12 to Attack Rating per clvl
Wearing 2 Items: +75 Life
Wearing any two items: +10 Dexterity

Tancred's Skull Bone Helm
+10% Enhanced Damage
+40 to Attack Rating

Tancred's Hobnails Boots
Heal Stamina Plus 25%
+10 to Dexterity

Tancred's Spine Full Plate Mail
+40 to Life
+15 to Strength

Wearing 2 Items: +2 Defense per clvl
Wearing 2 Items: +10% Resistance To All
Wearing 2 Items: Fastest Run/Walk (30)
Wearing 2 Items: +15 Lightning Damage
Wearing 3 Items: +5% Life Stolen Per Hit
Wearing 3 Items: +10 Strength

Only thing that are Pros/Pre-reqs are Bone Helmets and a Scythe to keep that Grim Reaper look ;)
Ofcourse a black armor would look really cool, so if you have a nice one, by all means use it ;)

Yesterday I replaced the Tancreds with a Goldskin(resist and nice def), Vidala's Boots and a nice 171 def Grim Helm. My def after Frozen Armor is 8xx and my damage is 72-167. Not bad for a lvl 28 :)

Messages In This Thread
The Grim Reaperess - by DarkLord666 - 02-28-2003, 10:59 AM
The Grim Reaperess - by ShadowHM - 02-28-2003, 01:26 PM
The Grim Reaperess - by DarkLord666 - 02-28-2003, 01:38 PM
The Grim Reaperess - by ShadowHM - 02-28-2003, 02:24 PM
The Grim Reaperess - by WarBlade - 02-28-2003, 08:20 PM