Jade ring of <what?>
Just recently I was clearing normal/hell with my soon-to-be level 30 mage, Lang. I thought it might be a good idea to search for some high qlvl items through easy kills as I slowly made my way to 30. Standard gaming really - cleared inventory and picked up everything that dropped. Although I have heard rumors the normal mode is the best place get items, most of the time I noticed that all the magical items dropped had but one affix. After a few clears, I happened to ID this ring that I found quite odd. A Jade ring of Trouble (28%, -8). A very interesting combination, no doubt, I was wondering if this was at all rare. Is this at all rare or confusing? I see a large difference in qlvl of the affixes. Is it just possible (and probable) that this is a perfectly valid item that while a being a novelty, is just as common as any other run of the mill ring drop one might find? Just want to hear what some of you think about it, I myself was a little baffled at first... "Jade rind of the heav... TROUBLE!? Ok... just about the opposite of what I want.".
--Lang

Diabolic Psyche - the site with Diablo on the Brain!

Messages In This Thread
Jade ring of <what?> - by the Langolier - 03-01-2003, 09:08 AM
Jade ring of <what?> - by Cytrex - 03-01-2003, 12:50 PM
Jade ring of <what?> - by Nystul - 03-01-2003, 03:02 PM
Jade ring of <what?> - by SteinHerz - 03-05-2003, 04:42 AM