I cant take it anymore!
Here here, Pete. I wanted to point out something and I think we need to change our lexicon on a few words that make me CRINGE when I read them... All imply a legitimate form of play.

Bugged/Buggy: There are only a few buggy things in the game. We call that code. People use this like it is an item that appeared because of game code. Bugged should be replaced with the word Fused. As in, "Looking for your Fused String, I offer Godly Ith Blade." As if using the word Bugged is gonna protect them from Blizzard, well, it has so far. ;)

Legit: Bad word to use anymore. Especially since it is abused by such spammers as D2Legit.com (a joke/oxymoron), and anyone looking for a Legit Ith CB or BB. WTF? Legit? I saw a post somewhere on another forum that used the word Clean, as in "I'm Clean, I don't use hacks." Legit is being abused by people in such statements like, "I'm Legit, except I use Maphack and Occy Rings. And that Constricting Ring is Legit, it was meant to be in the game. My 1.08 Windforce is Legit, I bought it for 15 sojs in the channels."

Godly: Implies that a person has the best gear and stuff. To me, Godly is a mod available on Armors with 101-200% enhanced defense. The way it's used anymore it implies Cheated, Super Hacked, Above the Dupe Scanner. As in, "I need 1.08 Windforce with Godly Havok Mark Jewel, I offer Godly." or... "I need your Godly Ith Armor!" (Ed. note: When I see spams requesting that, I show them my Godly Sacred Armor, 163% enhanced defense which is socketed with an Ith Rune, I can post a pic if you wanna see it.)

These words make me want to wretch when I see them. I keep a trash can handy just in case.

But, Blizz shouldn't wipe the Realms, simply release this long awaited patch because I understand they have done massive game item changes, which goes to say that they should be able to detect hacks. I hope.
Conner

God Bless our American Troops!
A better way to pay for the War than Oil

Messages In This Thread
I cant take it anymore! - by Wapptor - 03-03-2003, 02:50 PM
I cant take it anymore! - by Occhidiangela - 03-03-2003, 03:32 PM
I cant take it anymore! - by WarBlade - 03-03-2003, 05:40 PM
I cant take it anymore! - by kandrathe - 03-03-2003, 06:45 PM
I cant take it anymore! - by --Pete - 03-03-2003, 07:25 PM
I cant take it anymore! - by Kharohz - 03-04-2003, 12:15 AM
I cant take it anymore! - by Conner Macleod - 03-04-2003, 01:32 AM
I cant take it anymore! - by Wapptor - 03-04-2003, 02:43 AM