Diablo 1 question
Godly is not a valid prefix on ANY type of plate

A GpoW is a perfectly stable item. The reason it cannot be generated by the game is because Wirt's price cap is 135k. In Hellfire, thanks to the Auric Ammy, you can purchase a plain Godly Full Plate.

This means that in nightmare/hell better base will be able to drop sooner than in normal. LWB drops in normal are fairly common in caves/hell. I have also seen unique monsters drop LWB's in nightmare difficulty in the church.

Actually, I've checked how the base item generation makes a difference in normal//hell, and it's not much. The creep with the lowest mlvl in Hell IIRC is the Cave Viper, with mlvl 21. That would mean that it is abled to drop a LWB since its qlvl is 19.

Also, I would like to add that SP Quest Items ( The Butcher's Cleaver, Harlequin's Crest, Veil of Steel, etc ) cannot be found in Multiplayer and there also exists a few Unique items that cannot be generated like Lightforge and The Deflector.
Except in pure mathematics, nothing is known for certain (although much is certainly false).

Carl Sagan, "The Demon Haunted World"

Messages In This Thread
Diablo 1 question - by ak404 - 03-07-2003, 07:33 AM
Diablo 1 question - by the Langolier - 03-07-2003, 09:19 AM
Diablo 1 question - by Stash - 03-07-2003, 04:25 PM
Diablo 1 question - by SoulEdge - 03-07-2003, 07:24 PM
Diablo 1 question - by SteinHerz - 03-08-2003, 01:26 AM