hell/caves
Actually, Obsi Lords are fine. Not very high HP, sharp weapons do fine (I used bastard KSOH. H for Heavens though :-) ) and golem kills their statues quite fast. Just watch your back for charge attack. Advocs are not bad either. You can use the same tactics as for Obsi Lords.
The problem are Soul Burners. They fire at your Golem from insane distance (if they have clear line of sight) and it takes a lot of manoeuvring to lure few of them to some "leeward", where you can finally cast a Golem to help you. Also, their HP can be even higher than HP of Blood Knight.

I remmember to my Naked Mage 3@30. I met Soul Burners in 15. Somehow I underestimated this possibility and my Golems slvl was 2. It took me literally hundreds of potions just to clear way to Laz. That experience set up new definition for word "tedious".

Basically, one or two Bountiful/Apoc staves can do the job much more faster than any weapon + slvl 20 Golem. And if you dont want to loose 95% of your killing speed, you have to get one.
Actually, tripple immune monsters are reason, why I dont like sorceror. Most powerfull character, bah .... My Warrior or Rogue can clear lvls with Obsidian Lords, Soul Burners and Advocates very fast and Warlord of Blood, Lionskull the Bent or Rustweaver take just few swings or arrows, while most of Sorcs just chicken out when they see first yellow bloodstar. Pansies ;-)

Messages In This Thread
hell/caves - by weakwarrior - 02-06-2009, 11:46 AM
hell/caves - by Rudra - 02-06-2009, 02:18 PM
hell/caves - by weakwarrior - 02-06-2009, 02:25 PM
hell/caves - by Nystul - 02-06-2009, 06:55 PM
hell/caves - by weakwarrior - 02-07-2009, 09:18 PM
hell/caves - by Sekel - 02-08-2009, 09:38 AM