You Walk the Walk, but . . . ?
1. There are four people presently in Tristram (so Laz doesn't count) who have entered the Labyrinth at least one time. Name them. Of these four, who is the person who admits/is known to have entered the Labyrinth on at least _TWO_ separate occasions?

The Slain Townsman (Codename: Stiffy), Wirt, Farnham, and Griswold. Gris went in twice.

2. Ogden's wife is also called:

c. Garda

3. Wirt's mother is also called:

b. Canace, Gawd rest 'er soul.

4. Gillian's Grandmother is also known as: (more than one answer)

c. "her gammer" (By Ogden, in his typically faux Cockney way)
e. "her elderly grandmother" (By others. Cain in particular, and she's been wanting to get her hands on his Horadric Staff for years.)

5. Fill in the blank: "The warmth of life has entered my tomb. Prepare yourself, mortal, . . ."

c. to serve my master for eternity! Hah! Muahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

6. Lachdanan is/was:

c. The Captain of the Guards. And he would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling kids!

7. Which foes is _most closely_ associated with the following quest(s):

(Ugh. Not entirely sure of the exact base monsters. I know Zhar acts like an Advocate but isn't, and I'm not sure what type of tin can Bartuc is. And I'm far too proud/lazy to check JG.)

i.) "I can see what you see not . . . "

c. Illusion Weavers

ii.) "What? Why are you here? All these interruptions . . ."
d. Counselors, but with Fireballs like Advos. Weird.

iii.) "My blade sings for your blood, mortal!"
a. Doom Guards? 'tis Bartuc, nevertheless.

iv.) "Beyond the Hall of Heroes lies the Chamber . . ."
a. Horror Captains. I kill dead people.

8. What NPC activates/starts each of these quests:

a.) The Tavern Sign

Ogden. The ungrateful bastard never put the sign back up after I went through all that trouble to get it back.

b.) The Poisoned Water Supply
Bikke the Pirate, yar! Uh, no, wait, it's Pepin.

c.) The Curse of King Leoric
Ogden again. Chatty git.

d.) The Anvil of Fury
Everyone's favourite Rent-a-Santa, Griswold.

e.) The Black Mushroom
Eh... The Fungal Tome actually activates the 'shroom quest, but you need to take it to Adria first.

Extra Credit:

Everyone knows ;) about the Cow Level, the Cow King, and what a prominent role cows play in Classic Diablo. Do you recall the specific role _horses_ play in Diablo? List it, and the character who informs you of it.

"Thank goodness you've returned. The village needs your help, good master. Much has changed since you lived here my friend." (At this point Sorcerors and Rogues stare at the poor fool with an expression that quietly screams "Who the feck are you?")

Um. Also at this point I forget the rest of Ogden's little litany. My bad. And while Tolkein may be dead, his lawyers aren't. It's hard to keep a good lawyer down, no matter how many times you hit them over the head with the shovel.

Incidentally, caravans (Probably pulled by horses. Or grubby servant children with onions tied to their belts, as was the style of the time.) are mentioned by Oggy and Gris on several occasions.

Is it that, or would it have something to do with a certain WAV secreted away in the MPQ? ;)
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386

Messages In This Thread
You Walk the Walk, but . . . ? - by Attika - 06-19-2003, 03:07 AM
You Walk the Walk, but . . . ? - by Layil - 06-19-2003, 07:15 AM
You Walk the Walk, but . . . ? - by Jane - 06-19-2003, 05:04 PM
You Walk the Walk, but . . . ? - by Kryn - 06-19-2003, 06:05 PM
You Walk the Walk, but . . . ? - by Mortilator - 06-19-2003, 06:12 PM
You Walk the Walk, but . . . ? - by Fragbait - 06-20-2003, 05:56 AM