Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features
Quote:For example, my understanding is that act 2 hirelings are still pretty speedy.

yes, and since they can use the most powerful (base damage) weapons in the game and pretty much ignore the speed penalty, that's as bad bug as the 1.0 whirlwind. they're more than 2 times faster than act 5's, at least according to dii.net, i haven't seen any other merc ias site.

sure the fps difference is a lot less with more ias, but how are you going to fit that along with leech, defence and resists? then you also have to figure in jab and the auras damage increase, and act 2's are just silly overpowered.

[/rant] that's not what thread was about it, sorry :(

i guess you haven't heard of it, but crushing blow damage doesn't scale with players, or is penalized in some way.

so the already overpowered crescent moon(even with just chance to cast static field it'd be overpowered) is even more powerful, and the "elemental pierce" mod is the chance your attack will completely ignore the targets lightning resist, no matter if they're immune or not.

Quote:The new Jab supposedly does 3 hits now, so I imagine its hits/sec are potentially pretty good.

i heard(oh no not another "i heard") that the attacks were first:normal, second:fast, third:slow. since both block and d/a/e can interupt it(and also easily hit recovery, since zons have low hp and resists) that doesn't sound like a good choice.

from the small testing i've done, eventhough fend only hits once, the larger damage/ar bonus and interuptability(for block and hit recovery that is) made it far better than jab against single targets.

also lastly, against a target with 50% block, you can count the attacks per minute as half, and that's where block ignoring CB applying skills(hmm, only smite is it?) shine.

Messages In This Thread
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-24-2003, 08:32 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-25-2003, 03:11 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 08-30-2003, 08:42 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-11-2003, 02:05 AM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-11-2003, 03:47 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-13-2003, 10:02 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-20-2003, 04:53 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-21-2003, 12:46 PM
Roll call for "hidden" bonuses/features - by Guest - 09-21-2003, 02:57 PM