My Werebear Idea..tips?
So i have been reading about werebears over as many posts as i could find.
As far as skills go I know i want to go with maxing Lycanthrope, werebear, maul, HoW and Shockwave.
The only think im a bit sketchy on is stat point distribution and what items i should use.
Recently i acquired a Buriza, and by shaeling it and using my 20 ias gloves know that i can get 7 frame attack with it. Id also be using an Um'ed Akraines, and um'ed jalals, maras, string of ears, ravenfrost, a blood ring i made, the ias gloves i have, and waterwalk boots.
If i were to go this route id guess that i should get 135 base str, and perhaps 200 base dex, while pouring the rest into vitality. 3% total mana leech perhaps doesnt sound like a lot..but its not like ill be spamming shockwave all the time.
I guess mainly i was wondering if this was the best way to go, would it still be viable in the patch as well, i wasnt sure if bow/xbow using wereforms was a bug or something they plan to fix. The damage is nice, along with decent speed. I dont know for sure, im a sucker for damage. Also, with a base of 135 str and 200 dex, i know i wont miss too often, and if the patch were to come out, would this stat distribution also work with an upgraded Ribcracker?

Messages In This Thread
My Werebear Idea..tips? - by JoetheCkhd - 10-12-2003, 03:20 PM
My Werebear Idea..tips? - by adeyke - 10-12-2003, 03:28 PM
My Werebear Idea..tips? - by JoetheCkhd - 10-12-2003, 08:25 PM